How to Write and Publish Good Posts on LinkedIn: Best Practices
Today, to take advantage of the professional social network that is LinkedIn, you have to know how to use it effectively. How to do so? There are smart posts that can help you get more exposure and stand out more easily. To do so, learn the best practices for writing and publishing LinkedIn posts.
How To Make The Most Of LinkedIn By Publishing Posts?
LinkedIn is a social network that allows professionals from all sectors of activity to present their experiences and expertise. To take advantage of the network, you must follow a few simple rules for writing and publishing LinkedIn posts.
Share Relevant Content
The quality of the published content is essential! By posting interesting, new and well-formulated information, readers will be attracted and more likely to interact with the post.
Fill in the maximum information about the company
Before posting messages, the company page must be completed with the appropriate information about the company (name, field of activity, date of creation, etc.).
Write a Comprehensive Description
Posts should be interesting and relevant to current affairs or personal expertise so that they are attractive to readers.
Use Relevant Keywords
Make sure that each post has an image or video that will more easily attract the attention of users. Posts should also include relevant keywords so that they are more easily found by those searching for those keywords on the social network.
Use Images And Videos
It is possible to use images and videos from social networks such as Twitter, Instagram or YouTube in order to attract the reader’s attention.
The use of hashtags can amplify the reach of publications and increase their visibility.
The integration of links allows readers to go directly to the original content or to the company’s website.
Interact With Other Users
It is important to interact with other users by commenting, sharing and liking their posts. This will increase engagement and give a good social image to the company.
Respond to Comments and Questions
Responsiveness is essential to maintain a good level of engagement and stay connected with your audience. It is therefore important to respond quickly to comments and questions sent on LinkedIn, in order to establish a rewarding relationship between authors and their readers.
What are the benefits of posting on LinkedIn?
Publishing posts on LinkedIn offers a company various advantages:
- Increase your visibility: Posts can be broadcasted to a large and targeted audience thanks to LinkedIn’s recommendation system.
- Develop its notoriety: By frequently publishing relevant content, a company can develop its notoriety among targeted professionals.
- Drive traffic to its website: Links to the website included in posts allow users to go directly to the web page to learn more about the company and its products or services.
- Build relationships with potential customers: Thanks to the possibility of interacting with other users on the platform, professionals can establish relationships of trust with potential customers by engaging in dialogue.
- Promote products and services: Posts are a great way to promote and publicize the products or services offered by the company.
What tools are available for publishing posts on LinkedIn?
- Post Scheduling Tools: These tools help organize and schedule the posting schedule on LinkedIn in advance.
- Performance analysis tools: These tools allow you to understand how your posts are performing by measuring, among other things, the number of views, engagement rates and organic reach.
- Customer relationship management tools: CRM tools are designed to manage and maintain a lasting relationship with prospects or customers.
- Group Management Tools: These tools give group admins better visibility into what’s happening on their groups by helping them easily moderate conversations.
- Keyword research tools: Keyword research tools can be useful in identifying relevant terms to improve post visibility.